Hunter green bone with a deep canyon jig conjures up the best in a folding knife experience. Rich, robust color surface from the depth of the jig in this popular handle material, while the embellished Case logo on the bolster sets the entire presentation apart. The Sod Buster Jr® is smaller than the traditional Sod Buster® without compromising durability. The Skinner blade is ideal for skinning purposes among other different everyday demands. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Skinner blade
- Etched with LUMBEE and Medicine Wheel
- Deep Canyon Jig Hunter Green Bone handle
- Length: 3.63 inches closed and 2.1 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.